From list: the following CIC from must be completed, signed and dated.

  • Application for temporary resident visa (IMM 5257)

NOTE: If this application from is completed on computer it must be validated to generate a barcode. Print & place the barcode page (page 5 of 5).on the top of your application (or applying as a group, each individual application package)

  • Family information from must be completed by those aged 18 years or older.

NOTE: You must complete the family information from (IMM 5707) listed in the application package for your region.

  • Statutory declaration of common law union(IMM 5409)

Use of a representative (IMM 5476)
Authority to release personal information to a designated individual (IMM 5475)

NOTE: complete this form only if you authorize citizenship & immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada border service agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other then yourself.

Document List

  • Fee payment is an acceptable from at please ensure to include the application processing fee and, if applicable the biometric fee. verify acceptable methods of payment with the visa office or visa application center(VAC) responsible for your region.

NOTE: visa offices do not accept payment receipts from Canadian banks.

  • Photocopy of the information page of your valid passport or travel documents which included.
  • The passport number,
  • The issuance and expire dates,
  • Your photo, name, date of birth & birth place.
  • Two photos meeting the requirements of the visa application photograph specifications on the bank of two photos, write your name and date or birth.

NOTE: if you are required to provide biometric fingerprints & photo, you are not required to include to paper photo with your application. proof of financial support you must include support. You must include proof that you can support yourself & any family member accompanying you while you are in Canada.

  • Proof of financial support, you must include proof that you can support yourself & family members accompanying you while you are in Canada.
  • Photocopy of your marriage license/certificate.
  • Purpose of travel.