You might be eligible to apply for permanent residency AUSTRALIA, if you have-
- Nominated an occupation, that is on the relevant skilled occupation list for combined skilled occupation list [CSOL]
- Obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- Not yet turned 45 years of age
- Achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation, based on the factors in the points test least competent English
Benefits for PR
- Study in Australia indefinitely
- Work & study in Australia
- Enroll in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health related care and expenses
- Apply for Australian citizenship
- Sponsor eligible relatives for pr travel to and from Australia for five years from the date, the visa is granted.
Three Points of PR
SKILLED INDEPENDENT VISA (SUBCLASS 189) : This visa is for points-tested skilled workers, who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or state or territory govt.
SKILLED NOMINATED VISA (SUBCLASS 190) : This visa is for points-tested skilled workers, who are nominated by state or terriory govt. agency.
SKILLED REGIONAL (PROVISIONAL) VISA (SUBCLASS 491) : This visa is for points-tested skilled workers, who are nominated by state or territory govt. agency or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area.