ABOUT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Official name : united states of America
- From of the government : constitutional-based federal republic
- Capital : Washington D.C.
- Population : 329,256,465
- Language : English, Spanish
- Money : us dollar
- Major mountain ranges : rocky mountains, Appalachian mountainss
- Area : 98,26,630 square kilometers
- Major rivers : Mississippi , Missouri , Colorado
The United States of America is the world’s third largest country in size and nearly third largest in terms of population. Located in North America, the country is bordered on the west by the Pacific Ocean and to the east by the Atlantic Ocean. The northern border is the Canada and the southern border is Mexico. There are 50 states and the District of Columbia.
More than twice the size of European Union, the United States has high mountains in the west and vast central plain. The lowest point in the country is in Death Valley which is -282 feet and highest pick is Denali (Mt. McKinley) at 20,320 feet.
Most Visited Tourist Places in USA
- GRAND CANYON
- GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- NIAGARA FALLS
- YELLOW STONE
- NIAGARA FALLS
- FLORIDA KEYS
- LAS VEGAS STRIP
- DENALI NATIONAL PARK
- WHITE HOUSE IN WASHINGTON D.G.
and many more…..
Many more people visit to United States of America for various purpose, All- round the year with their different goals, ambitions & future aspects.
USA has two different categories visa, which is-
- B1 visitor visa – for business visitA
- B2 visitor visa – for family, tourist and medical purpose
A visa is conditional authorization granted by a territory to a foreigner allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave that territory visas typically may include limits on the duration of the foreigner’s stay, areas within the country they may enter the dates they may enter, the number of permitted visits or an individual’s right to work in the country in question. Visas are associated with request for permission to enter a territory thus are, in most countries, distance from actual formal permission for an alien to enter and remain in the country and can be revoked at any time. A visa most commonly takes the form of a sticker endorsed in the applicant’s passport or travel documents.